Conservation of Energy
1. Name and describe the following forms of energy: solar; wind; geothermal; hydroelectric; biomass; fossil fuels-natural gas-coal-oil and nuclear.
2. Identify advantages and disadvantages of the various forms of energy that we have studied.
3. Categorize the forms of energy as renewable or non-renewable.
4. Describe the negative effects of burning fossil fuels on the environment.
5. Create an energy trail (label each picture with the form of energy, minimum of 4 stages drawn)